Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a clan for PC

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for a clan for PC 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XcutionR » August 11, 2015 4:13am | Report
Hey, I'm XcutionR. I like to play conquest and I guess you can call me sorta new. I've been playing for about 4-5 months now and I read as much as I could about this game and play enough to know as much as I do but the one thing that is really holding me back is the matchmaking of smite. And I know allot of people can agree with me that sometimes match making can be garbage like having a leaver or more then one leaver, which is my case, but back to the real point of this I'm just trying to find a clan to play with to better my self and I could contribute to. I am a level 30 and I have 44 gods mastered currently. I'm currently in the process of getting all of them but I take breaks on playing new gods allot. I main adc and jungle. I can play solo, mid, and supp but I am not great at them but I suppose if you have players in the clan that are good at the roles they can show me better ya know. I play in NA est. I usually play most of night so I usually play late. I do play allot and I use curse. I just want a mature clan to join. I don't want to play with an 8 year old. I'm 19 years old if that matters at all. Send me a message if you have any more questions you need to ask that I didn't inform but I look forward to playing with some people and showing them my skills as a team player.

XcutionR

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Abbe35 » August 11, 2015 6:03am | Report
Hi I would lovely join your clan I have literaly no friends to play with so I'm very happy to make new friends! My IGN name is:abbe35. My mainrole(s) is Mid/Jungle I'm very active BTW

Abbe35

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XcutionR » August 11, 2015 6:47am | Report
I wasn't intending to make a clan I was hoping to join one but who knows if this doesn't work out maybe I could get a crew together.

XcutionR

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ohgeegeo » August 16, 2015 4:16pm | Report
XcutionR - it's possible that Clan LOST might be what you're looking for.

We are a multi-game clan just starting the Smite division. Our focus is fun, non-toxic play and we like to be competitive but always respectful and mature.

If you're interested please check out www.clanlost.com or friend me in game - ohgeegeo
Smite:ohgeegeo
www.clanlost.com

ohgeegeo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XcutionR » August 17, 2015 6:41pm | Report
I'd love to i will definitely message you in game

XcutionR

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ohgeegeo » August 18, 2015 9:22am | Report
Was great playing with you last night! I see your application was accepted so I'm adding you into the clan in game.

Will be nice to all be on TS next time!

-G
Smite:ohgeegeo
www.clanlost.com

ohgeegeo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }