Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a Clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for a Clan 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GTare » September 9, 2014 8:46pm | Report
Heya,

I just started playing Smite recently. Been with League of Legends for quite some time and still playing it. Also been huge on MMO pvping, so I feel it's like a cross between MMO PVP & League Moba. I got the God pack to try them all out, since I'm usually the type to play and be at least decent with every single character. IMO, after playing enough with every char, you'll eventually be able to figure out timing and things to outplay others.

Anyways, Smite's been fun, but it gets somewhat boring playing alone. I'm looking for a good Clan that's active. I'm mainly playing arenas now, but with some clansmen/friends, I'll be down to try out other modes of the game and even try some competitively.

I mainly use Skype whenever I game, but I've used about every other voice chat, so it isn't really an issue.

Hit me up if you're looking to recruit! Still a noob, but eventually I'll get it down easy.

Add me - IGN: GTare

Thanks!

GTare

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by gtldvm » September 10, 2014 3:30pm | Report
Hi, im Gtldvm and i have a clan that is looking for recruits
msg me if your interested

gtldvm

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }