Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Limy] Living Myths new clan now recruiting!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [Limy] Living Myths new clan now recruiting! 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Munifex » October 22, 2013 3:26am | Report
Hi all!

Im Munifex and kinda new to Smite. I play it for about a month now and am level 27. I see myself not THA BEST PLAYER ARROUND, but also not the worst. Nevertheless I made a clan to learn faster with other players, to talk about Smite tactics and also to play with people you get to know (ingame).

If you are looking for a Pro-gaming clan, you are not (yet) going to find yourself at ease in this clan. It is supposed to be a casual player clan, made formost for the fun in gaming.

I have a TS 3 server pending and we already have a small but nice community and a website.

I live in the EU so its more or less an EU clan.

If you are interested to join, please visit www.livingmyths.shivtr.com and apply on our site.

With kind regards,
Munifex

Munifex

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }