Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF XBOX Team- I LOVE PLAYING SUPPORT

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF XBOX Team- I LOVE PLAYING SUPPORT 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CaptainCall » September 3, 2015 10:57am | Report
LF a Team on Xbox. I love playing support but am so tired of playing with renegades with no regard to strategy or teamwork. Very frustrating to play support with people like that. Hit me up if interested. Like I said I love playing Guardians and am all about the end goal: winning. You won't find me doing bull **** Hail Marys just to get a kill. I follow my ADCs religiously and am 100% committed to supporting them.

Gt CrimpinAintEZ

CaptainCall

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePizzaGuy14v2 » September 3, 2015 11:54am | Report
Im ususally on in the night, If you want to add me my GT is ThePizzaGuy14v2
I will put these other gods in their place.

ThePizzaGuy14v2

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CaptainCall » September 4, 2015 7:08am | Report
Cool added. I'll be on tonight

CaptainCall

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by richerich93 » September 5, 2015 6:01pm | Report
I am in the same boat, ill add you guys and be on tonight, heading to get a mic now from gamestop, ill play whatever the team needs to fill but am generally better with mage (ra, kukulkhan)
GT: TRW420Rips

richerich93

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkippyTrunks » September 5, 2015 9:18pm | Report
I can never seem to get a support in my games. I'd love to play on your team. I am pretty new but I'll follow instructions. Usually playing as ADC or Jung, not so good at support or solo. SkippyTrunks is my GT if interested.

SkippyTrunks

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }