Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF Some up and coming godlies to play with on XBOX ONE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF Some up and coming godlies to play with on XBOX ONE 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ValcoBree » October 28, 2015 4:59pm | Report
Looking for some great players to play smite with. I'm a solid hunter but dabble with mages as well if it were to fit the team better. I've been taking smite fairly seriously recently and would like to take either a joust or conquest team to the next level. Any players interested please message me or add me on xb with the gamertag ValcoBree.

ValcoBree

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ultrasolomidjoust1v1 » October 29, 2015 4:56pm | Report
Hey my GT is samthelizard2. Im a pretty serious player always looking for hardcore people to play with. I play a mean Madusa and damage Bacchus.

Ultrasolomidjoust1v1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DustyClouds598 » December 15, 2015 7:32am | Report
My GT is DustyClouds598, I'm a pretty serious player, my main character is Arachne, but I also play a strong support Xing Tian, and a support Hel, and I've been looking for some legit people to play with.
Soloing since Season 2. 350+ hours put into it.

DustyClouds598

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }