Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF Practice and Learn Team :D

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF Practice and Learn Team :D 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PoisonPea » March 3, 2014 4:36pm | Report
Hello my fellow smiters!

I am PoisonPea (IGN) and I am looking for a team. This isn't a hard core, pro, elite, or competitive team, but one looking to practice and learn in pre-mades and casual matches together.

The reason I am looking for this small and peculiar learning force is simple. I realize that I have always played ADC and Support roles since I started this game. However, recently I get asked to step up to another role, and then fail miserably as my lane burns and crashes around me! I also just want to enjoy other roles.

So, I am looking for a small team of people who also want to learn more about the game and play practices without too much harassment from other players who either are pro, or just think they are. If there is anyone who thinks they can help teach, and anyone who also wishes to learn and practice all modes, gods and roles, then please let me know!!

You may respond here and message me in game :)

Look forwards to smiting with you!

PoisonPea

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » March 4, 2014 2:01am | Report
I'd love to :)
I've also been looking for people to practice with, so when I'm doing something wrong, wr can correct eachother :D

All in-game info is in my signature

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 4, 2014 3:43pm | Report
Well, when you see me in Lobby, invite me to a party, I have mastered the arts of: tanking, solo, mid, adc, and as you can see in my sig; decent jungling with freya.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PoisonPea » March 14, 2014 4:17pm | Report
I don't like to bump threads but I am still searching for teams :D

PoisonPea

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Grimskull » March 20, 2014 2:23pm | Report
Feel free to apply at http://digital-legion.com/, we're a small EU gaming community that plays a variety of different games and we have about 4-5 people playing Smite on a regular basis. We have a comms server and all that so we can give you tips and help you get better at roles or just play Smite together while having fun.
Check out my Bacchus guide:

Check out my BB coding skills

Grimskull

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }