Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF Players to play Arena with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF Players to play Arena with 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HahaQQ » September 19, 2013 7:27am | Report
Hey all,

My ign is Baconsausage, I'm lvl 30 and im looking for some people to play Arena with. I'm a huge fan of playing Arena only I'm pretty tired of playing solo. I'm looking for good Arena players. To be honest I dont give a damn about conquest haha. We could play conquest from time to time but in general I prefer playing Arena. I'm also looking for decent/active players to play with.

Whisper me in-game on Baconsausage if your also looking for a buddy to play Arena with.
Also I prefer playing with people that have a mic so we can communicate better.

Ventrilo/Teamspeak/Dolby/Mumble/Raidcall/Skype I got everything so whatever you prefer ^^.

Thanks for reading my post!

HahaQQ

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kompass » September 26, 2013 5:24pm | Report
Added you as a friend ingame, Yggdrasilia. Up for playing sometime.
European?

Kompass

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kevsaur » September 28, 2013 7:21pm | Report
addded you
Smite IGN: Kevgasm
Add me and let's have some fun! :)

Kevsaur

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mindflayer » September 29, 2013 6:08am | Report
Would be nice to make a clan for arena not loking for something too serious but would be nice too play with people u get too know.

ign mindflayerNLD

eu

mindflayer

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }