Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF friendly, yet competitive clans/teammates for XBOX ONE :)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF friendly, yet competitive clans/teammates for XBOX ONE :) 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by C Synergy » May 11, 2015 7:13am | Report
Hello there fellow smiters! Me and my friends have been playing the alpha for a while now but feel we need to expand our team ready for release, by finding good players to team Up with! If you would like to play with some descent, friendly, helpful but competitive players we hope to be able To join/help you :D here's my GT: C Synergy. msg or add me if you're looking for new teammates!

C Synergy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by chesthairs » May 11, 2015 9:30am | Report
Hey, I have myself and another guy and we are getting wrecked because only two people in our group and its hard to work together. We are both pretty good and would be better with full group. My GT= Itschesthairs
good luck either way

chesthairs

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Californiadays » May 20, 2015 8:16pm | Report
Hey guys! I'm new to smite just coming fron league of legends so I'm not clueless in mobas but looking for a good group to play anything with! Add me! GT:

CaliforniaDays

Californiadays

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CAG Beastmode » May 21, 2015 6:31pm | Report
Hey guys, CAGclan.com is looking to setup a Community of Smite players to ensure share ideas with but also get together and make sure you guys don't ever have to play solo again. We have been voted #1 on Top 100 clans 2 years in a row.

This isn't a Clan that's just being pieced together. We have been around for 12 years and we're looking to expand our wings into MOBA already have players lined up ready to help you guys with several different roles already mastered.

If that doesn't excite you, we're looking into adding giveaways each month for any of our VIP members being a VIP would be 100% optional to you as it's not a requirement by any means. We'd love to bring anyone on board that is looking to just learn the game and make friends!

Please feel free to visit our site, use myself as your reference and I sincerely hope to hear from you guys and get an opportunity to game with you.

Thanks,

CAG Beastmode

CAG Beastmode

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CaptainCall » June 1, 2015 11:30am | Report
GT: CrimpinAintEZ. Add me. I'd love to play. What are you guys playing as? Currently use Scylla

CaptainCall

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StonieTimelord » June 3, 2015 11:55am | Report
add me
GT in the signature
XboxOne - StonieTimelord
Facebook Group - Xbox 420 Gamers 18+

StonieTimelord

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Napalm Clambake » June 3, 2015 2:08pm | Report
Napalm Clambake

I'll play arena or joust. Definitely have a mic. (Much better game if everyone communicates)

Any random friend requests I get, I'll assume came from Smitefire people!
Xbox One Gamertag--> Napalm Clambake

Napalm Clambake

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LethalLethargy » June 4, 2015 6:20am | Report
xLethalLethargy- this is my first MOBA, looking to learn, improve, and really just have fun- hard to do with a bunch of randoms not using mics and seemingly with no interest in learning to play :-P I listen and I learn quick

LethalLethargy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pokerface1984 » June 10, 2015 11:50am | Report
Hey guys.

This is my first moba too.

Think iam not so bad.
Found new mates, but should not bad to have more :)

I love to teamgaming and hate it to have mates they don't speak or communicate.

GT: pokerface1984

Bty
My first post :)

pokerface1984

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stevie YoLoc29 » June 28, 2015 6:22pm | Report
Stevie yoloc29

ADC or solo, know what I'm doing andgreat teammate hmu.

Stevie YoLoc29

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }