Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF-EU-clan who is competetive

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF-EU-clan who is competetive 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Smurffeta » May 9, 2013 2:29am | Report
Hello i am 31 year old Croatian gamer with 13 years of MMO gaming experience and all the time I have been member of various pvp guilds(Age of Conan,Warhamer,WOW,GW1-2).I would like to join some funny clan who also want to be competitive in high tier.I started to play this game before 3 months in that time I was learning the game and testing all classes.Finally I became pro player even with my low elo rating because of fail teammates.Mostly I like to play tanks with some kind of hybrid builds,my favorite god is Bacchus but i am also comfortable to play all class except Hel.Regarding my play style I like to be very aggressive and dangerous,because for me tanks can do dps and be tanky with correct items.Also currently i have 3 accounts ,first one is with 30l and other 2 are almost 30l .All this accounts I received from my friends who stopped to play this game so it is fun to level all 3.I would like to mention I am ready to be tested in matches and show my skills.Regarding communications I have Skype and my game name is Smurffeta.

Smurffeta

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }