Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF competitive players any level

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF competitive players any level 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HKness » October 24, 2013 3:44am | Report
Hey I am HK. My 2 friends and I are looking to start a squad. Were in our 20s(levels and age) and we want to get into the competitive 5v5 scene. We know it's gonna take time and practice and do so every night around 7pm Pacific to midnight. We use skype and require voice chat (No mic is ok)

Were fairly relaxed and don't get along with ragers. We are playing a game remember?

My friends primarily jungle and mid so I am hoping to find solo support or ADC players.

Hit me up on here to talk more or in game at HKallday. No pressure for now just looking for more players to slay with, but I would like to find another 2 players who can be cohesive with us and progress after we hit 30.

HKness

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sorlux » October 24, 2013 6:32am | Report
I would love to join you. My favorite role to play is Solo Warrior (Bruiser) so I have no problem fitting into that role for you, I can also Mid very well and Jungle pretty well to. I also have 1 other friend whose favorite and best role is playing a Hunter (ADC). I am lv 30 and my friend is 29 so we are both fairly experienced. I do not rage but I would like to have people that aren't afraid of constructive criticism, so for example if you die and I explain why and what you should/could have done better I just hope you don't get mad at me or just not listen completely I had this problem with my last team so I left. The only problem is we both could probably not do 7PM practices every night weekends would be fine though.

Anyways, Would love to join have 2 people (me and a friend) that are there best at both those roles. We both live in the US so EU would not be good for us to play with. PM if you want to play with us. (I should be on all day after 1PM pacific)

Thanks,
Sorlux
IGN:Sorlux
IGN:Sorlux

Sorlux

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HKness » October 24, 2013 1:06pm | Report
That's a great point about constructive criticism. It's necessary in my opinion so I'm glad you brought it up. I'll be most of today I'll hit you up. My friends cant play till 7 on weekdays but week ends work for us as well. See ya in there.

HKness

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }