Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF Active / Serious Clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF Active / Serious Clan 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Selucious » November 12, 2013 6:38am | Report
Hey my name is Selucious and I am looking for an extremely active and fun clan to get into ranked and tourneys with i like to think i am pretty good at this game right now I am lvl 24 and will be 30 very quickly. I have all the gods and would love to play ranked party and plan to be diamond in both leagues hit me up if you are interested in wanting me to join.

P.S. I do not rage and can play all roles!

IGN: Selucious

Selucious

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cgudemon » December 2, 2013 9:34pm | Report
About CGUG
Crimson Guards United Gaming (CGUG) have already participated in a few Smite NA and EU Tournaments so far. We are looking to expand and grow on Smite, as we already have. We are looking for Mature professional players for a new team of 5. We are looking for hard workers to represent our organization in future Smite tournaments. If you feel as if you qualify already, then meet us on our ventrilo server or send us a reply with your contact information.
Basically what we are looking for is 5 new players with the intention to go all the way in tournaments. If you have questions, then ask. But if you are looking for something other then a tournament team, please hold your questions for someone else.
Our contact information :
cgunited.net
ventrilo : cgunited.typefrag.com : 5935

cgudemon

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }