Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lane Violation LF players to fill roster

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Lane Violation LF players to fill roster 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BlueBasher » January 22, 2014 5:30pm | Report
What's going on guys, BlueBasher here,

My clan (LaneViolation) is currently looking for players to fill our roster. We prefer newer players, as it gives us a chance to learn each other's play styles before we start League play when everyone in the clan is 30. At this point in time, roles aren't assigned, and we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. We have a TeamSpeak 3 server, and will use that over Skype/mumble/etc for in game coms.

A couple rules:
*Preferred 16+, Not required, but recommended.
*Must have microphone for League play.
*Don't talk mad **** to clan mates. Jokes are okay, Know when to stop.

If your interested, add me in smite @bluebasher, on Skype @mrbluebasher, or PM me here and i'll get you the TS3 info. We can then chat from there.

Thanks guys, Hope to hear from you guys soon.

-Blue
*Please input a generic signature that everyone has seen before and is not new to anyone*

BlueBasher

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RaraJacome » January 27, 2014 7:18am | Report
Worst team ever I Skyped him and he said he wouldn't add me because I said I Jungle with arachne, thor , thanatos , Hun batz and mid with Ao Kuang , Ra And blocked me from skype
Jungle/Mid
IGN - OneVoneMeBrah

RaraJacome

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }