Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Join our clan, anyone at any level can join!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Join our clan, anyone at any level can join! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HeroAndVillain » December 18, 2013 12:47pm | Report

We are welcoming all players into our clan, at any level. We are willing to teach new players :)

We know how to have fun, and we know how to play seriously as well. We know that people have good games and bad games, it happens. We accept any age as well. You just need to try not to act immature. Also, no trash talking fellow clanmates, or enemies (BMing). I have no tolerance with that. If anyone is mistreating you, message me. I cannot stand people that harass others because of voice, age, etc. I am someone that was and still is harassed because of my voice, even though I am 16. People come in all different personalities, sizes, voices, and such. I will not deal with anyone bullying in my clan. I have a zero-tolerance policy. This is an open invitation, there is no reason for me to not accept you. We live in the USA, so the time schedule might be kind of messy! [We use RaidCall for communication, please get it!]

Add me on SMITE, HeroAndVillain. I won't be visiting SMITEFIRE often, so just add me and I will invite you to the clan.

HeroAndVillain

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hushly » December 21, 2013 11:08pm | Report
Sorry I took so long to reply, but from the other thread you asked for my in game name. It's hushly x)

Hushly

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AzureSoul99 » December 24, 2013 1:46am | Report
Can I join? ign AzureSoul99

AzureSoul99

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EpicOnion » March 10, 2014 3:15pm | Report
I'm looking for a clan, my IGN is EpicOnion and i'm from Europe.

EpicOnion

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }