Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

join a "clan"? or add some people so play with casually

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » join a "clan"? or add some people so play with casually 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by onslaught92 » April 5, 2014 9:07pm | Report
Hey guys I'm new here to the forums and am looking for some people to play with. I usually play every evening and some mornings (US PST). I'm not the most amazing player but i CAN hold my own for sure especially when grouped with skilled players. Smite IS in fact my first MOBA so I'm still getting used to it but I have the general idea down pretty well. I am currently lvl 16 and I do have the god pack, so i can experiment with different roles. I mostly play solo lane ra or mid lane ra sometimes jungle (thanatos, loki, odin) or duo lane (AMC, Ymir, Ullr) Dont really know how to ADC but I am ALWAYS willing to learn new things about the game from some skilled players. So basically I'm looking for a community/team (or maybe even just a group of a few guys) with a teamspeak/ventrilo that is pretty active/friendly and willing to show me new things and help me grow in smite. Also, I'm 21 and have a mic and both voip programs listed above.

Thanks for reading it is greatly appreciated,

You can replay to this thread/ message me or just add me in smite to talk to me :)

IGN: OWNSLU77

onslaught92

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FearForTheMIlfs » April 7, 2014 6:45am | Report
Man i can add u ok? In my second clan ProNP when u reach lv 30 i add u in real clan ProPP, i have see how much u play well and i like u when u play whit ra.

FearForTheMIlfs

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xXNSIMSXx » April 8, 2014 7:55am | Report
Hi there Onslaught,
I am in an awesome clan you might enjoy.
I am from TAW, a 2500 member clan with many games.
I am in charge of the Smite Division.
If your interested in attending Optional meetings on Wed+Sat. And a quick mandatory meeting on Sunday, this is the perfect clan for you!
We have a great Team speak also!
If your interested apply at taw.net
Hope to see you soon!
NSIMS
[SM 1XO]
NSIMS
Smite Battalion
Staff Officer
Taw.net

xXNSIMSXx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }