Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introducing: me!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Introducing: me! 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SacredElite » June 23, 2013 2:37pm | Report
Greetings SmiteFire!

I'm SacredElite, and you might know me from various posts on Smitefire. As I want to contribute something to the Smite community some day ( like streams, guides, etc. ) I'd find it a proper action to introduce myself ^^

I played Smite since closed beta ( the start ), but had a big break and returned to Smite just a week or 2 ago. ( with a new account ^^ )

I was always into tournaments and clans, and have been succesfully team captain of 5 clans. Now that I'm getting more into Smite, I have already set my ambitions to become a proffesional gamer in it, and do streams/tournaments one day!

I mostly like to be the support ( especially aphrodite/bacchus for now :D ) To be that annoying enemy who saves his teammate with 10 hp ^^ I consider myself quite good at it. But besides my preferations I play other roles, and enjoy them as well.

I'm mostly ( according to the people I play with ) nice and I tolerate mistakes. Though I can B*tch the Sh*t out of you if you offend me for something I didn't do / isn't my fault ^^. I'd like to play with alot of people, and thats why you might find a random friend invitation from me after a succesful game if I like playing with you.

On Smitefire, I hope to be a moderator one day. Or someone who is respected and to be able to solve every problem. And to afcourse, keep the website succesful.

If you want to play Smite with me, add me! IGN: SacredElite

and if you need a opinion or information you are always welcome to PM me!

I'll see you guys around!
Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame

SacredElite

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }