Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

In search of a team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » In search of a team. 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vensushi » July 9, 2013 4:20pm | Report
Greetings.

I am an avid Smite player who is looking to join a competitive team. I have adequate competitive experience with a team known as Vindicate, which had potential however had to fold due to real-life hindrances. So, here I am again searching for a competitive team. The only downside is that I am solely a mid player; I dislike playing in any other lane for multiple reasons, and jungling is simply out of the question. I do not find jungling interesting at all, mid is the only role I am comfortable with. The Gods I enjoy playing in mid right now are...

Agni.
Kali.
Anhur.
Bastet.
Vamana.
Anubis.
Xbalanque.

I know that some of these Gods aren't conventional and are slightly on the risky side; however, I'm afraid to say if I am not allowed to play them, I will likely decline the team offer. I am determined to become decent with these Gods, and I am certain I can with the right amount of practice. I'd like to consider myself a decent player, however I am in the process of adjusting to the newly introduced jungle meta. Often times I find myself in awkward situations where I am ganked before I can react. However, this issue will not last for long and I am already noticing improvements where it is concerned. I would preferably like to play in a European team as I am from the United Kingdom, and it will be too difficult to work around the multiple American time zones. As you can already tell I am a fluent English speaker and would similarly appreciate a team with at least understandable English (I do not care for mistakes, as long as I know what you are trying to say). I also do not appreciate teams that are renowned for rudeness or poor temper. A team that is calm, polite and willing to improve is what I am looking for.

If this post at all appeals to you and you believe I could be a possible candidate, then please add: MadKang (in Smite). I am using a friend's account since he isn't 100% active and has an alt. I would prefer Mumble as the source of communication, however TeamSpeak is also fine.

TL;DR: I have adequate competitive experience, I am a mid lane player, I like to play unconventional and unique mids, I won't join a team that doesn't allow me to play them and I am looking for a calm, polite, competitive European team.

Vensushi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }