Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I need squad on Xbox kill it

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » I need squad on Xbox kill it 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by J0KER407 » March 31, 2016 1:48am | Report
Started playing a few days back and I'm at lvl 12 and still learning a lot about this game. Before this I was new to MOBA but I think I'm picking it up. I'm a 23 year old dude living out of Orlando, I'm super laid back and nice to people who aren't rude and disrespectful. Just looking to squad up with a few people to be able to communicate and strategize. Completely open to constructive criticism and any help offered just send a message or add me on Xbox if you're down.

GT - Dexteritycs

J0KER407

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RattyTatTat » April 2, 2016 12:23pm | Report
Hey, I don't have a mic but I'm quite experienced in Smite for the XB1, shoot me a pm if you want to play together, gamertag is TheEpicOrca
Maining Ratatoskr since the Norse came.
I play Xbox1 so PM me, I'm TheEpicOrca if you want to play.

RattyTatTat

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GimpGamer » May 19, 2016 1:27pm | Report
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9KxSKcqFDKpqJgkd2hjhug if you're cool with what you see then message me

Gaming Cause I Like It

GimpGamer

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }