Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Honorable Players Group!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Honorable Players Group! 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HeroesNeverQuit » January 5, 2014 9:43pm | Report
We are a group centered around friendship.

Tired of joining a large guild and feeling just like a number? Tired of being require to do stupid stuff like register on a website to be able to participate in the community?

Then look no further!

Come join Honorable Players. A newly made Gaming community just for smite. Currently it only consists of me but hopefully once we grow we will host events 2-3x a week and possibly tournaments depending on how big we get. So what are you waiting for? Come join us on Raidcall!

Our raidcall number is: 7848776

Also I will be looking for more admins to help me run the raidcall server and website if i do decide to make one so if you would be interested in something like that then let me know!

HeroesNeverQuit

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HeroesNeverQuit » January 5, 2014 11:28pm | Report
bump

HeroesNeverQuit

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » January 6, 2014 12:14am | Report
You need not bump every 2 hours, sire. Maybe every... 12? Nah, I'd say a day. Maybe.

Hope you find members!

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HeroesNeverQuit » January 6, 2014 2:11pm | Report
bump

HeroesNeverQuit

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Valdemir » January 6, 2014 4:56pm | Report
Saying something interesting other than bump would be helpful.
Also you contradicted yourself.
"Tired of joining a large guild and feeling just like a number?"

"...but hopefully once we grow we will host events 2-3x a week and possibly tournaments depending on how big we get."

Great ambition however!
I wish you luck :D

Valdemir

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HeroesNeverQuit » January 8, 2014 12:01am | Report
Valdemir wrote:

Saying something interesting other than bump would be helpful.
Also you contradicted yourself.
"Tired of joining a large guild and feeling just like a number?"

"...but hopefully once we grow we will host events 2-3x a week and possibly tournaments depending on how big we get."

Great ambition however!
I wish you luck :D

Not quite. Think about a large group that has admins and requires admins to recruit. Where to them you literally are a number. They just recruited you because they had to. Where admins could care less who you are. To them your a number. I would love to be a large group but large to me might be different to someone else. Like 50-100 to me is very large. I would consider myself large if the group was 30-50 people.

HeroesNeverQuit

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }