Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

High ambition player looking for team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » High ambition player looking for team. 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flusko » March 24, 2013 1:12pm | Report
Hello.

To make a long story short; I am looking for a team with high ambitions. I am fully willing to put aside a few hours every day to practice as a team and build a group dynamic. I am currently in a clan who has a very low bar set, it contains people who are less than willing to play smite for more than 1 hour at a time and have very low ambition.

What can i bring to the team? I can be as try-hard as you want me to be, i can take whatever role you want me to play. I have most matches played as Thor but i always try out other gods to learn mechanics/play-styles.

If you have a team ready or you want to make a team i am more than willing to assist in any way i can.

You can PM me here if you want to discuss something or if you want to contact me in general.

PS. this is the first "application" i have ever written so i am certain i have missed a few obvious points i should have mentioned.
Gese ingame. Add me if you wish to complain.

Flusko

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by chuakimu » March 27, 2013 5:57am | Report
Jajajajaja, tagga ner nu lite gustav. TEAM MINOLIT GO GO

chuakimu

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lt.Sheitzah » March 28, 2013 10:06pm | Report
DigiRev is starting to get their **** together, we are actually having a meeting tom with the purpose of figuring out exactly out of our almost 18 members (strictly who play Smite, we got over 150 members) that wish to do competitive and out of these people we will have tryouts and from those people we will then schedule practice times. I hope you are interested, and if so check our other forum post here, or look us up at digirev.net

Even if you don't go with us hope to see u in a tourny or something :p

Lt.Sheitzah

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » March 30, 2013 4:37pm | Report
I have a 5 member clan and you can try us out :)

nightmare1985

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }