Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hi! New player looking for friendly grp to play with.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Hi! New player looking for friendly grp to play with. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghadren » July 25, 2014 4:33pm | Report
Hi I'm pretty new to Smite been playing for about 3 weeks, I would love to find a group of people to play with and work on team games, soloing just isn't as enjoyable then finding playing with a team. I'm still learning but hope to eventually go into leagues. I've been Gravitating towards Jungle and Support roles but I would like to try all roles and gods eventually. If you'd like to group up add me, My IGN is Ghadrenundos.

Ghadren

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by hotmatrixx » July 29, 2014 7:17pm | Report
Hi, Ghadren, our clan is looking for more players, if you'd like to join a casual, fun group that does practices, skills trainings, and always has someone to play with.... our main thread for more info is over here

hotmatrixx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }