Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Here comes a new challenger !

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Here comes a new challenger ! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Okajin » April 9, 2014 2:53am | Report
Hi,

With this introduction worthy of the versus fighting scene, I'll introduce myself.
I'm Okajin, french newcomer in Smite. Like I said in a guide's comment, I discovered Smite in an early beta stage but didn't played it a lot even if I'm a fan of the mythologies through the world. So less time for so much games.

I played some mobas before arriving here such as Dota2/HoN (~50h) and LoL (~1000h, bronze III league on EU server) but never been good to really involve myself in those games. I like watching competitions about Dota2 and LoL (following some french casters who are doing a great work to cover LCS in LoL for instance). I have some good theoric knowledges but I never succeed to apply them. Here's my biggest lack in the moba even if I like this kind of game.

I came here to inform myself because I found out that smite, even if it's a moba, isn't played like the others game. I can use some of my basics such as warding importance or looking at the minimap every 5 seconds but it's stopping there !

I like to play support, midlaner and adc. I discovered Hel in an assault game and felt in love with the playstyle and god, good at bursting down a god or helping mates. I feel myself useful for my team a way that I didn't feel with other gods I tried. Actually level 9, I've got a casual gametime (mainly playing other games such as Diablo III and Final Fantasy XIV).

Now you know about myself, and I'm happy to now be part of the smitefire community :)

Okajin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 9, 2014 3:25am | Report
Welcome aboard!

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 9, 2014 10:05am | Report
Welcome to Smite and Smitefire ! I hope you enjoy your stay ;)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 10, 2014 3:11am | Report
Elcome riend! E ope hat ou ill ike it ere!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }