Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hello all!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Hello all! 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarthReaver » July 8, 2014 4:28pm | Report
My IGN: DarthReaver

New to SMITE. Loving it so far! Used to LoL but was never that good. Lots of things i still need to understand and learn.
Well I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and if anyone wants to add me please feel free! Hope Some people can show me a few things in game and teach me some of the things i need to learn to be a successful Player.

Have Fun everyone!

DarthReaver

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 8, 2014 4:59pm | Report
Welcome to Smite and Smitefire, I hope you have a wonderful time :D
If you ever need someone to play with, I'm up for it. My IGN is Firraria.

Also, here's a beginners guide I wrote:

The Complete Beginner's Guide to SMITE!

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Snickmorder » July 14, 2014 7:13pm | Report
Hey Come on and join TAW (The Art Of Warfare)! We are a fairly big clan and have many people that play competitively (also many people who dont). TS3
is a requirement. If you do want to join once you sign up at taw.net we will send you an email. You will take an introduction little quiz. Then you will get an email by your DI (drill instructor) and you will do a bootcamp. Now do not worry its not some sort of huge test. It is just to tell you about the clan some. AND if you would like to just even try us out a little bit add me Snickmorder in smite and I will give you our TS3 info so you can just hang out with us a bit and see if you like us!
Have a great day and Happy smiting!

P.S We also have many people who can teach you the roles and how to play smite :).

Snickmorder

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }