Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Greetings is anyone looking for a support player...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Greetings is anyone looking for a support player... 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Verbalosity » May 31, 2013 10:52am | Report
Salutations thread viewer. The names Verbalosity(IGN). I have been solo for a while and I am looking for some stability in my smite career. I usually play Aphrodite or Isis but I am prepared to play most things if the situation requires. I reside in England but I usually play from 2pm GMT to 4am GMT (add 6 hours for the USA times). I am looking for teammates to play with because I am a wee bit sick of the unreliability of solo games. Oh before I forget I'm beta lvl 19 as of 31/05/2013 (19:00).

Thank you for reading this brief thread (even though you could of been doing something else) (like playing smite) xD

Verbalosity

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Verbalosity » June 2, 2013 9:44am | Report
Bump

Verbalosity

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }