Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

GodSpeedGaming Is Recruiting!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » GodSpeedGaming Is Recruiting! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GreatKowala » February 18, 2014 7:57pm | Report
Hello all, i've made this clan in preperation for the games launch in march. In order to determine if you are fit to join the clan you must play a 5v5 scrim match against other participants who also want to join. Three things i will be looking out for is 1.Map Awareness 2.Cooperation 3.Communicaton This is aside from the players actual skill level. Moba games are team based so i am not interested if you end up going 12/0/0 i am more interested in how your team does overall , even if your team does lose doesn't mean your chances of joining are zero. Unfortunately there are only 3 spots available, current roles needed: TANK (paired with adc) , MID (solo) , ADC. This clan will not be competetive, i had in mind to make this clan to FIND the perfect team to make and GROW WITH. This means that once the final decision is made on the team members we will start to play together as ONE. This team may not be the best at first, but as time passes we will learn from mistakes and each other about how to play the game better. Remember that your team is only as strong as the weakest player meaning that we will provide aid to those seeking help or more information about how to play the game correctly. Communication is the most important thing when playing as a clan, everybody must own mics and have either teamspeak or ventrillo. Reply to this thread with your time zone and in game name so i can schedule a time that is suitable for everybody to participate in the 5v5 scrim.

IGN: GreatKowala Server: NA

P.S. When using a mic make sure you are talking at an appropriate voice level because nobody likes a person yelling over the mic. Also, keep in mind while playing that SMITE is just a game and games should be enjoyed. Have Fun.

GreatKowala

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GreatKowala » February 21, 2014 8:43pm | Report
Looks like a 5v5 scrim won't be the most effective way to build a clan from the ground up, soo i purpose a different method. We are looking for people with map awareness(when and where a gank is needed, if jungler is counter jungled or somebody gets caught how fast you can react to aid), communication (talking about your situation during lane phase,etc), and cooperation (team fights, objectives, etc), Player skill level does matter because not everybody is perfect. Your skill as a player is unlimited, there are some things that always need improving. Like i said before this clan won't be competitive until... all players are comfortable with one another,all players reach level 30, and overall gameplay improved. Before this clan is made i need to do a couple rounds of normal conquest matches with new members.We are currently still looking for the same 3 roles.

GreatKowala

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RaraJacome » February 25, 2014 4:29pm | Report
Hey I Added you Ingame and I'm a Mid lane player could play any role my IGN is OneVOneMeBrah
Jungle/Mid
IGN - OneVoneMeBrah

RaraJacome

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wilfy » March 3, 2014 1:33pm | Report
IGN Wilfy88
NA EST
Lvl 30
Masteries 31
Roles ADC/Solo/Support (in that order)
18+ with mic

Add me in game if you wanna give me a tryout.

Wilfy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }