Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

★ Go with the Flow | Flow | GWtF | Smite Clan Recruitment ★

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » ★ Go with the Flow | Flow | GWtF | Smite Clan Recruitment ★ 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmiteLax » July 11, 2013 3:02pm | Report

�Go with the Flow�
�Introduction�

What is up everyone! This isa new smite clan me and a friend came up with called Flow. We decided to make this after a game we played, we lead a clan called flow which warred over 500 times. Me and my friend tom switched games, and started playing smite and this is where the Idea has come for this clan. We are making a new generation of smite clans, which are being led up from other games. We strive to be active and give you the best, most fun and most competitive experience possible in the community. There may be a few requirements but that is all, they will be discussed in rules and requirements below.

�Requirements and Rules�

-Be active
-Be respectful to people of higher ranks than you
-Agree to stay Loyal to Flow
-Be mature about things, we don't want 6 year olds.
-Be skillful at the game and have atleast 1 god rank on any god
-Beat me or Tom in a 1v1, or a 2v2 in Joust or Arena
-Help our clan grow and gain ranks
-No drama

�Leaders�

GWtF�SmiteLax
GWtF�ZusesWrath

�Member spots�
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Add me On smite, "SmiteLax" and you will be trialed for the clan :D

RECRUITING IS OPEN, POST BELOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN.
Like a boss.

SmiteLax

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lethalized » July 11, 2013 8:16pm | Report
Interested in Joining for my return in Smite! I'll Message you VIA Smitefire.
IGN:Lethalize

Lethalized

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 12, 2013 6:50am | Report
Just to point this out, but what if the player, lets say I want to join and I go 1v1 against you or "Tom" but I play support... How will I ever win? :S

I don't have a partner for 2v2 so if I was to join as support could I play with you guys in 1 game maybe?
(I might be interested aswell)

and for the god rank req. I might need to play another week or so since I am ALMoST god rank 1 with a range of different gods
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmiteLax » July 12, 2013 7:10am | Report

Just to point this out, but what if the player, lets say I want to join and I go 1v1 against you or "Tom" but I play support... How will I ever win? :S

I don't have a partner for 2v2 so if I was to join as support could I play with you guys in 1 game maybe?
(I might be interested aswell)

and for the god rank req. I might need to play another week or so since I am ALMoST god rank 1 with a range of different gods

I will choose a carry god, to 1v1 you with, and yes 2v2's will be arranged my members for trials. If you have Skype that would be good.
Like a boss.

SmiteLax

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sanctum46 » September 8, 2013 2:15pm | Report
Hey very interested in joining the clan been looking for a fun active clan hopeing to be accepted into your godly ranks (total kiss ***ery)

sanctum46

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kryptical » September 8, 2013 2:19pm | Report
EU or US?

Kryptical

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Holmm » September 13, 2013 2:59pm | Report
Wthere are you ppl, in the clan, from in this big world?

Holmm

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }