Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[FR] Team RIP recrute.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [FR] Team RIP recrute. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dimonz » March 7, 2013 5:21am | Report
Bonjour,

RIP recrute.
Nous recherchons actuellement des joueurs francophones pour compléter notre Line up 5v5 en vue de faire des ranked / tournois.

Conditions :
4/5 soirs de disponibilités pour train ( 21h - 00h plus sera apprécié)
Avoir un micro casque bien réglé pour mumble.
Être capable de prévenir de ses absences.
Nous Recherchons des personnes majeures, sans prises de tête, avec un esprit communautaire, ouvertes aux critiques constructives / discussions stratégiques, désireuses de progresser en team, Calmes, humbles et surtout motivées.
Maîtrisant 2/3 dieux sans pour autant laisser de côté les autres.
La période de test sera de 3 semaines maximum.

IGN: Dimonz / znomid pour moi même
ou Saiyapi / Sa1ya
ou Roderic

www.guilderip.com

Ou par MP.

Cordialement

dimonz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by thcgreen » March 7, 2013 7:05am | Report
dude you might want to run spell check next time, almost eveyr word is spelled wrong and I can't read it.

thcgreen

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 7, 2013 7:26am | Report
it's french, but i suppose he could be mispelling the french words. i don't read or speak french so i can't confirm lol

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dimonz » March 7, 2013 11:22am | Report
I'm sorry for both of you if you can't read french but every words are spelled correctly.

This recruitment post is only for french people ;)

dimonz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 8, 2013 2:11am | Report
I can speak a little french, but I mean...come on. You got the jist of what he was saying even if you have never even seen the french language spoken. He wants a 5v5 ranked team for ranked matches and tournaments. He wants you to use mumble. Looks like something to do with communicating, gonna assume he wants you to have a mic. And then just Contact info.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }