Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forming Smite Clan 500 slot teamspeak

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Forming Smite Clan 500 slot teamspeak 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mr.WhiteGuy » October 3, 2013 6:35pm | Report
Hi I'm Mr.WhiteGuy from the AGN clan, Im making this thread to find anyone that wants to play smite together. You can join no matter what skill level you are we are a fairly new clan looking to expand in the smite community so if your willing to join just join our teamspeak and let them know you are there for smite and Mr. WhiteGuy sent you, and dont forget i love you :D just saying

teamspeak ip = 66.85.152.118
we have a 500 slot teamspeak

Mr.WhiteGuy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Spazzinouthard » October 7, 2013 1:26pm | Report
I approve this message. Mr.WhiteGuy has taken me in and we've been having amazing 3v3 and arena matches ever since I joined them. Having Teamspeak makes a huge difference when it comes to coordinating attacks. They have a laid back, smoke and joke atmosphere but with a competitive mentality. I've been having a great time teaming up with them. The only thing they need as an improvement would be a few more Smite players so we can have constant 5v5 groups to queue up with. But with this clan I can see that happening with time.

Thanks for taking me in guys and I hope we have many more fun matches in the future to come.

Spazzinouthard

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }