Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Experienced player looking for clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Experienced player looking for clan 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Crilling » November 23, 2015 6:56am | Report
Hey! Ive been playing since the beta and play more or less every day, Im currently ranked G3 and Im looking for a serious clan to play with. I can play any role and I have 60+ gods mastered. Im swedish so Id prefer if the clan is either swedish or at least english speaking. Not interested in starting a new clan, so prefer an already existing one :)

IGN: Crilling

Crilling

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Busicchia » November 23, 2015 9:32am | Report
Hit me up on Curse my name is Busicchia. My clan plays everyday and we are looking for a solo lane!

Busicchia

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SenpaiBlahhh » February 29, 2016 3:16am | Report
Hey Man if your looking for teammates you could try applying for the clan I'm in we have allot of member who loves to play Rank and Casual, We also are going to be hosting a Really Big 1Vs1 Event soon in the next couple of weeks so if you interested in joining we do have Rules though and requirements like

(Req.)
being atleast 16+
having TeamSpeak and mic
and being respectfull,

If your interested comes check us out at konvictgaming.com and apply.

SenpaiBlahhh

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }