Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[EU] Looking for laidback people to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [EU] Looking for laidback people to play with 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dwzplays » July 27, 2014 8:49pm | Report
Hi, I'm dwz, or Susamuru ingame. I'm looking for some casual, laidback and people with a sense of humor (the darker the better). I would prefer a bit older people, since I am 30 yrs old (no pedo i promise!). Doesn't matter if you're male or female, black or white or whatever. I tread everyone equally.

I've never been into moba games untill now when i found SMITE! It has been fairly easy to pick up after playing years of MMO and FPS games. I'm currently only level 14 (i think... could be 15) and most gods that i like the play with are
    Artemis
    Hades
    Loki
    Ymir

And I'm trying to improve my game with
    Hercules
    Nemesis (Soon as i manage to buy her)

I do require you to be fairly active (don't disapear for weeks without saying anything), somewhat fluent in english and common sense when it comes to playing the game. Also, a working microphone with teamspeak is a must. Oh, and i randomly stream on Twitch so I'm hoping that wont be a problem.

Best way to contact me is in game, just add and pm and we'll talk. Replying here works aswell but i might not answer straight away.

Best regards and peace,

dwz

dwzplays

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by hotmatrixx » July 29, 2014 7:05pm | Report
Hi! I'm hotmatrixx.

We are an active group of players (Clan) that's on every day, always playing SMITE. we have about 50-100 people in our group, most of us are 25-30yo, some girls included, and we are English speaking as well. We use TS exclusively (well, that and VGS) and we love to group up for casual games and pubstomps. I will try and contact you via SMITE Chat, and I can give you our TeamSpeak3 server details via PM when we catch up, if you'd like to.

In the meantime, you can read more about us here (our Clan thread), apply via our website or you can add me in SMITE and try and catch me that way.

hotmatrixx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }