Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DEUM is looking for good players!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » DEUM is looking for good players! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Majcl » September 27, 2014 2:54am | Report
Hello, my name is Majcl and Deum is a clan that was already running tornaments and i already won some gems my self, we already have a Jungler, mid and supp, we are missing solo and adc because of people leaving and people were leaving because of work/school etc., so now me and my clan are looking for serious players, if you are interested to play any role (even jungle/mid/Supp) we can still get you in as a backup which might be really needed since my computer is kind of broke and i'll buy a new one in a month or so, here are the req's, nothing much needed, i've even got some good experiences in teaching so if you want to come in the clan and learn/get free gems, we're the right ones for you!

1. You need skype/cursevoice, these are the prefered communication possibilities
2. You can only be missing max 2 gods that are the role that you want to play in tornaments
3. It is just prefered not needed, for you to be able to play any roles, just playing 1 specially good
4. For joining the clan all you have to do is reply to thread, and write down your achievements (only the ones that make you look *badass* as-Penta's, getting into top 5 plays, being/winning on tornments before)

That is all of it from me, if you want to join whisper me in game with a name Majcl, if im not online feel free to add me

Majcl

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dunsterville » September 29, 2014 11:37am | Report
I'm interested in the adc position, but I'm wondering more about it. PM me if you can. Thanks

dunsterville

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Majcl » September 30, 2014 5:51am | Report
That is nice, sorry for not beingo nline lately im getting new computer and selling old one so i won't be online for max 2 days now, i'll add you when i'll come on alright? And im glad that we got an adc which we're missing :)

Majcl

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raindawgify » September 30, 2014 5:37pm | Report
If you like ,I can handle solo very well and mid, also can jungle, in game name is UlrichStern

Raindawgify

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Majcl » October 1, 2014 6:22am | Report
Alright add me, even tho we've got loads of mid laners and we'd need solo i think, our guy that's on solo isn't really good and he isn't much into warriors, because we would prefer a healer (aphro/chang'e) as a support and chaac/vamana/tyr solo, if you're for playing only mages as a solo laner still add me, maybe we'll replace him with you :) and what it comes to mid and jungle... most filled roles my ign:majcl

Majcl

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }