Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

D M H N Gaming (Oceanic Clan)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » D M H N Gaming (Oceanic Clan) 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by killerjosh32 » August 20, 2013 1:33am | Report
"D M H N Gaming" is now recruiting. We are an oceanic based gaming network, Just started setting up our clan on Smite and are now looking for new active & social players.
This clan is part of a social multi-gaming network called DMHN Gaming. We are a community of common players that unite, build friendships and play together on a range of popular online games PC games, like World of Warcraft, to App games, like Clash of Clans.
Join us today or contact me in game.

IGN: Floopertrooper
facebook.com/groups/dmhngaming

A lot of our clan members including myself are new to the game.

Due to most of us being from Australia and New Zealand we do not play ranked matches. May change if oceanic servers are added and we aren't playing with 350 ping.

killerjosh32

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 20, 2013 1:36am | Report
(Sorry if I seem naive as I never had to check) What search preference do you guys play on? As in, NA, EU, etc
And what does DMHN stand for, out of curiosity?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by killerjosh32 » August 20, 2013 1:37am | Report
We play on NA gives us lower ping than Euro. What DMHN stands for is a mystery, I've been apart of it for 2+ years and heard over 100 different meanings.

killerjosh32

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 20, 2013 1:47am | Report
Hahah that's actually pretty interesting. I'm gonna call it "Dive Me Harder, Noob" ;)
in any case, sounds interesting, might be interested in getting in touch. I'd like to think I'm very very involved in the SMITE community, so playing with lighthearted guys and showing some people the ropes sounds pretty rewarding!
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by killerjosh32 » August 20, 2013 2:01am | Report
haha you're welcome to call it that, actually first time i've heard that one lol.
Yeah you're quite welcome to play with us whenever. I'm always happy to learn new things if it helps me play better.

killerjosh32

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }