Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Crimson Guards United is Recruiting!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Crimson Guards United is Recruiting! 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minarix » April 6, 2013 9:51pm | Report
A message from Minarix:

First of thank you for your interest in CGU. I think smnite is a really fun game, and coming from games like GW2, BF3, Dota 2, Daoc,Warhammer, and many many more. I forsee Smite having a long shelf life, and i want to see this game, and the community grow. So please take the time to read over this post, and hop on vent and the websites to get to know us, even if you don't join.

Crimson Guards United Gaming Recruitment :

In 2003 a small group of friends founded CG to play casually and focus our time on one game. It soon took off into more then one game and developed into what we now call "Crimson Guards United" gaming. Smite was chosen for its amazing gameplay, community, and It's unquie appeal.

Founder: "I would like to add CGU has been on Smite since it was first in closed Beta. We came here in hopes to create an awesome new look for ourselves and to expand our game play experience. We all hope whoever joins up with us will stay with us for a long time."

Division Requirements :

So, we wanted to set up a strong division here on Smite and so far its been off to a slow start. We are in need to find new leadership here. So we are sending an Invite for an leader that has the potential, activeness, and leadership qualities we look for. It won't be easy to fill in the spot for division leader but the role may get filled soon. For membership we require you be 16+ years of age and play actively.

Additional Requirements for Leadership :

Age 18+
Active on ventrilo

Other Divisions CGU Games on :

We are also currently playing on GW2, League of legends, Minecraft, World Of Warcraft, Smite and others as well. For every game we play on we make it our mission to unite our fellow crimson guards of gaming.

For more information please visit our website http://www.cgunited.net

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact these IGN(s) :

Minarix

More Contact Information :

Ventrilo : cgunited.maxfrag.net Port : 3883
RaidCall : ID : 5383646
E-mail : [email protected]

Minarix

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }