Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Competitive team looking for members

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Competitive team looking for members 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Azoka » August 13, 2013 1:06pm | Report
Currently my friend Bazeroth and I are searching for other members to join our team. We are looking at doing tournaments and such when we have our team ready. We don't have any roles filled yet and all are going to be open. We will be doing try outs in such a way that we will invite you to our Skype call and play several games with you to gauge your potential. That includes knowledge of the game, skill, response time, etc. Needless to say we also enjoy the heck out of playing smite and are a load of fun to play with.

Azoka

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BroTuZ » August 14, 2013 7:34am | Report
Hey Azoka

Ive added u ingame, accept me and lets talk :)

BroTuZ

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Azoka » August 14, 2013 10:01pm | Report
Alrighty, it has been done. If anyone else is interested then just do the same thing or post here and I'll add you for tryouts.

Azoka

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sorlux » August 15, 2013 6:05am | Report
I have not tryed out competitive play yet but very much want to. I would like to try out maybe this weekend? (If you can)I have the God Pack and have mostly played any role I play Mages probably most often and I'm not very good at tank. But I enjoy/are good at many other roles Please message me.

IN GAME NAME: Sorlux

The gods I enjoy and are good/decent with (and the roles I play them):
Tank: Vulcan, Guan Yu (Solo side lane/Magical Bruiser)
Mage: Zeus, Chang'e, Chronos, He Bo, Hel, Poseidon (Mid Lane)
Support: Aphrodite (side/mid lane)
Bruiser: Odin (Tanky solo lane)
AD: Artemis, Bastet(ADC)
Jungler: Fenrir, Hun Batz
Gods that im "Meh" with: Neith, Agni, Ares.

Voice Chat:
Skype (prefer not to use, but I can)
Razer Comms
Raidcall
IGN:Sorlux

Sorlux

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Azoka » September 1, 2013 8:48pm | Report
Alrighty, so we've found our main members but if you're still interested let me know, we do need subs!

Azoka

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by toxicwolfgaming » April 24, 2014 2:37pm | Report
i have not yet got any expiriance in competative play but i played alot of ranked my preff lanes are ADC/SOLO/JUNGLE in that order but i can ofc play anything in that order.

i am online almost everyday my IGN: eimert12
btw i dont know if you have an age restriction but i am 15 yo

toxicwolfgaming

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }