Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Competitive Clan recruitment

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Competitive Clan recruitment 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aguedavid » April 24, 2014 8:50am | Report
English:
Good morning to all gamers Smite! My name is David and I come to say that I'm riding competitive clan to play competitions, we need adc and support, we are a Spanish team but we do not need to be Spanish to play on our team as long as they can maintain a minimum of communication, we need 2 people com wide availability of hours, in principle, will train Monday to Friday from 20:00 h-22-minimus 00h.Requisitos: Level 30, 40 Maestrias. For more information my Skype is Aguedavid
Español:
Buenos dias a todos jugones de Smite! Mi nombre es David y vengo para decir que estoy montando clan competitivo para jugar competiciones, necesitamos adc y support, somos un equipo español pero no es necesario que seas español para jugar en nuestro equipo siempre y cuando se pueda mantener un minimo de comunicacion, necesitamos 2 personas com amplia disponibilidad de horas, en principio se entrenara de Lunes a Viernes de 20:00h-22-00h.Requisitos minimos: Nivel 30, 40 Maestrias. Para mas informacion mi

Twitter: Aguedavid

aguedavid

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }