Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Comeback Gaming (NA) looking to put together a team!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Comeback Gaming (NA) looking to put together a team! 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Brodavid » December 11, 2013 12:57pm | Report
Hey guys Brodavid here, representing Comeback Gaming. We're a new clan that's been looking into League of Legends and Starcraft 2 and now we're looking to try to put together a Smite squad. For Smite we have one level 30 player already that'll be helping me look through recruits. Right now we need all positions, we'll decide on who goes where once a roster starts to round out. We're looking for people that can commit to a practice schedule, frequent tournament play, and a friendly learning environment. Since my knowledge of Smite is limited I'll be taking more of a manager position and eventually working into analyst. For now though we need all the applicants we can get, so if you're interested reply to this post or email me at [email protected]. For organization's sake please format applications as follows:
Name(first name and IGN)
Preferred role
Top 3 gods for preferred role
Any consistent schedule problems(school, work, etc.)
Anything else you think I should know.
Thanks for just reading this post, and for applying(if you do), again my email is [email protected] to send applications or just to ask questions.

Brodavid

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Brodavid » December 30, 2013 9:08pm | Report
Update for response email: send to [email protected]

Brodavid

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }