Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Clan Recruitment

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Clan Recruitment 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Goshin_Playz » June 10, 2021 6:16pm | Report
Not sure if this is the best place to post this but

I am so happy that clans are back and I have recently made a new one. I have been playing Smite since the end of season 2 and I genuinely love the game. I also stream on Twitch and plan on adding more Smite streams in general because I wanna get back into playing it a bit more seriously. I play on PS4 but I do have cross-platform enabled so I'd like the clan to also be multi-platform.

The clan is called "Draconic Empire" [DEXXX], which is my community's name in discord and such. I wanna continue to build a bigger community and I hope to see a few people willing to give my clan a chance.

If interested, please reach out to me here or in discord (Goshin_Playz#9117).

Thanks.

Goshin_Playz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by assured_logic0 » June 21, 2021 8:35am | Report
Hi,

Looking to learn from more experienced players, I play on PS5, however only played for a few weeks, I play as Thor and I'm UK time zone 👍

assured_logic0

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by katlynmears » July 27, 2022 8:33am | Report
I play any mode, whatever my team is in the mood for.

katlynmears

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }