Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Clan Recruitment

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Clan Recruitment 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CJMighty » May 23, 2016 8:21pm | Report
Hi guys my name is CJMighty or just CJ. My clan is recruiting new members to join are up and coming clan. We are level 3 currently and half way to lvl 4. WE WANT YOU TO BE THE ONE TO JOIN US. Are clan name is ExaltedGaming and are clan tag is XLTG. We have strong members and care looking for any veterans or new players to join us. We accept everyone. Only exception is no cruelty or judging of skill. Lets make a peaceful and fun community for everyone.

This clan uses skype or curse your preference is ares. We also have a clan email if you would like to get ahold of us through that.
Curse-CJMighty
Skype-codyislife28
Clan Email- [email protected]

Also you can get a hold of Tigertrulawn one of my officers, tell him CJ sent you.
Lastly, thanks for reading and were waiting for you in the Battleground of the Gods, See you there ;)

CJMighty

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FenrirIsBae2016 » May 26, 2016 12:43am | Report
Hey man what platform do you play on?

FenrirIsBae2016

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chatterboxxh » June 16, 2016 6:03am | Report
My clan name; ValarMorghulis
Goal: Casual but can be competitor.
Join Type: Open
Language: English
Platform: PS4

Anyone is welcome to join !!

Chatterboxxh

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }