Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Clan or Group Needed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Clan or Group Needed 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Spazzinouthard » September 30, 2013 5:31pm | Report
Hello all,

My in-game name is Spazm, I'm level 11 so yes I'm a noob. But I'm a noob with some experience in MOBA's. I'm looking for either a clan or a group that uses Ventrilo to join. I'm tired of solo joining matches with leavers and rage quiters. I need a group of players dedicated to playing a match to the end no matter the outcome.

If there is a clan out there that doesn't have voice chat but has good activity I'm willing to share my personal Ventrilo if it means I'll have at least a few people to group with. Hit me up in game or leave me a post. Thanks

In-Game: Spazm

Spazzinouthard

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Angelblood458 » October 6, 2013 9:37pm | Report
We dont have Vent but my team is just starting to grow right now we have 3-5 members all are pretty active besides myself lately i havent been able to get on but everyone is fun and we play by the rules of Just have fun and good luck try as hard as you can thats really all i can/ want to ask of my team members. if you with to join us even though we dont have Vent My IGN is DirtyVirus and my teams name is FairyTale ^,^

Angelblood458

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Spazzinouthard » October 7, 2013 1:34pm | Report
Thanks you for considering me Fairytales but I have already been invited to AGN. They have been a blast to play with so I'll be sticking it out with them. If you ever need an extra person to team up with and I'm not in a clan match, I'll be happy to join up in a match. My IGN is Spazm, just hit me up in-game. I'll still add you if you will friend me DirtyVirus.

Spazzinouthard

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }