Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

CHP Gaming looking to expand to league & pro team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » CHP Gaming looking to expand to league & pro team 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CHP_Gaming » September 27, 2015 12:20am | Report
hi everyone the goal of CHP Gaming is to eventualy become a pro team within the smite comunity aswel as having a great casual player base ofcoarse .

-we are based in EU
-we speak english
-must have curse voice chat (for the team)
-we are looking for players who can play ''nighttime in the EU'' so that means around 22.00/5.00 GMT+1(brussels timezone)
-we are building our logo (for the team pro league eventualy & website)
-we want to keep it a family for everyone in the clan
-we will have a website as soon as we are ''bigger'' & have our team &/or teams'' to go for league
league teams of CHPG'' can also be GMT+1 daytime , etc etc ... no problem
-me personaly i'm looking to build my team up in the clan in the ''nighttime'' GMT+1 zone , so maybe NA player's can join in.
-you can contact me ingame or here on the forum's by mail. (Rhukia in game)
-you can also contact me for regular joining of the clan to make it grow & have fun ofcoarse !
-have @ least 25 gods mastered (or as good as all gods mastered in you're main role'') to sign up for the league team's''

so i'f you have further questions about role's etc etc ... pls feel free to add me ingame (Rhukia) ! have a nice smite day
it's Rhukia (clan leader of CHP Gaming in smite !) & irl psytrance producer Yata-Garasu (since 2004) give that follow thingy a go ^^ you'l like it XD musik&smite ... what else do you want ? :)

CHP_Gaming

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }