Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Casual Player Looking For Friends

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Casual Player Looking For Friends 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by austintehguy » July 14, 2015 8:11pm | Report
Greetings everyone!

I am entirely new to this community and I would love to get to know some of the folks that abide in this little slice of the internet. I'm a casual player who has never set foot in ranked, although I'm not very new to the game; I'm level 30 with 57 mastery levels at this time. Recently I've been getting rather tired of solo-queuing, so I'm looking for some players with which I can play and chat over curse/skype/mumble throughout the week. I'd also appreciate anyone who would be willing to maybe give me some coaching/advice to improve my gameplay, because I am awful at all things involving guardians and conquest.

IGN: austintehguy

Thank you so much guys! :)

Spoiler: Click to view

austintehguy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KidCartoonz » July 18, 2015 12:57am | Report
Hey man. I'm also new to the game. I have just been playing for a week or so on the Xbox one beta and , well I love the game. I've gotten up to level 20 in a week and like you would like to start playing with some people who take it more seriously than the random players in instant. Let me know if you want to play. My gamertag is Kid Cartoonz. Hot me up, man.

KidCartoonz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rainbloom » July 27, 2015 4:53am | Report
Hey there, Austintehguy! :)
Have you considered joining a gaming community?

What we offer:
A friendly community
A place to hang out and relax
Coaching from experienced players
A dedicated TeamSpeak channel for casual and competitive games!

What you need:
You need to be 16+
Have a Working microphone and TeamSpeak 3
Be friendly and mature to all players, old and new!

If this sounds like something for you, head over to our website thechaosvanguard.co.uk and apply :)
If you have any questions feel free to add me in game, IGN - WarriorKitty

Rainbloom

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }