Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Casual player joining the game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Casual player joining the game 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daleon » July 13, 2013 6:18am | Report
Someone could have noticed I am already around by a week, but didn't had much time before to introduce myself. I'm trying to fix it now.
Well, hello! I am new (very new since I'm still Lvl 2) of SMITE and of the MOBA in general, but I am old in videogames since I praticaly born with the Mega Drive/Genesis controller in a hand and a pen in to could write up my abstruse project for my games of dreams in the other.
I like a lot the game right now, but I must says I'm not too skilled, since actualy I just score a couple of wins only for mere luck and couse my partners where very good at it!
At the moment I am on vacation outside my country, so I have very little time to play and post, but I would like to could shares my opinion on the game and to could play with other people from the forum, maybe even makes some new friend before I would go back home to could be on more frequently.
I'm more active during weekends right now, rarely during weeks.

What else there to says? I realy like the idea of Gods facing each other on a battlefield and I realy starts to be interested in Moba's game.
Also, I think I would be kinda active in the God&Item Idea forums as someone noticed. XD

Seeya around.
Casual player due low time.

Egypt pantheon rules!
Fan of Ra and Anubis, but open to try more to find other favourite.

Inhabitant of 'God and Item idea' topic, a lot of idea in mind!
Best idea: Discordia, the goddess of strife

Daleon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }