Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Casual People To Play With

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Casual People To Play With 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nurisea » October 7, 2013 5:16am | Report
I understand some people are looking for the hardcore gaming experience - i.e. organized clans, stuff like that. Not me. I'd just like a few people to cue with sometimes so I'm not always stuck with the douchebags of Smite. I'm not asking for pros or people who use Skype calls & what not (and I'd kind of prefer we didn't to be honest) or anything like that - hell, I'm only a decent player myself, but I'm not bad. My main gods are Neith, Aphrodite, Athena, Chang'e & Cupid, sometimes Artemis. I'm usually on sometime after 6EST due to crazy senior year of high school things. Add me if you like? Username is Tayah.

(:

nurisea

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PhilipsTV » October 8, 2013 1:39pm | Report
add me: PhilipsTV

PhilipsTV

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nurisea » November 3, 2013 6:21pm | Report
Still looking! Hey, might start a clan if I get enough people and we can work decently enough together.

nurisea

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AzureSoul99 » December 13, 2013 3:03pm | Report
Are you still looking ign AzureSoul99

AzureSoul99

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 13, 2013 3:23pm | Report
If you're ever playing Dom, Arena, or Assault, add me (signature). I'm not a big 3v3 or conquest fan, but I *will* play if you so desire. I just prefer games based around killing more than intense strategy with randoms :P
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by seantaochi » December 15, 2013 2:17pm | Report
add seantaochi

seantaochi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }