Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Casual Gamers looking for a bunch of friendly players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Casual Gamers looking for a bunch of friendly players 21 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Seishiro13 » March 20, 2013 2:12pm | Report
Hello I'm looking for friendly players to play and hopefully Skype or voice chat with we already have a few players and would like others to join our group.

Please leave PMs or just reply

Seishiro13

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hakarthan » April 7, 2013 1:15pm | Report
hey are you still interested in playing some games? I have played LoL before but I'm still getting use to the smite ropes. I'm a decent smite player and just having those teammates that do not want to work together or do there own thing that is what causes most losses. Add me in game @ Hakarthan Thanks! Take care!

Hakarthan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by riomhaire » April 15, 2013 8:49am | Report
I am decent, and I really need a team cause I'm tired of people stealing my lane, leaving, kill stealing, etc. My IGN is the same as my username here, send me a request if you're interested.
Because you needed some.

riomhaire

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fyukio » April 15, 2013 10:17am | Report
I'm interested. I'm looking for some players that play serious.
My IGN is RedfieldBR

fyukio

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Super3dcow » May 13, 2013 7:27pm | Report
Hope you are still inviting people. I would like to join. About to hit level 18, and I enjoy playing any character.

IGN - Super3dcow

Super3dcow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fenski316 » May 13, 2013 11:54pm | Report
Ey! Add me to your roster too.

IGN Fenski316 , i dont play 24/7 anymore but daily. When i play i take it kind of seriously with a smile on my face. Would love to have a small Clan/Community with some Skype action.

22y Fin.

Fenski316

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Knubbis » May 15, 2013 1:03pm | Report
Hello, I would love to join this community since I have grown tired of those damn leechers >.<

IGN - DJFriedEggs

Knubbis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SirLukerez » May 15, 2013 6:03pm | Report
I play every day that I am able to (which has been every day since I started), so I am down, brother.

Name: Lukerez
Anyone else with a headset can add me as well, I need more people to play with. :)

SirLukerez

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BroTuZ » May 18, 2013 3:44am | Report
I'm in for some casual games. I'm playing for the win, tho cracking some jokes through the game lights up the atmosphere. I got Skype, TS, Ventrillo, what ever u like. My IGN is the same as on this forum so feel free to add me and lets get some rippin started

BroTuZ

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mattino199 » May 18, 2013 10:18am | Report
I'm interested, throw me an invite in game, my name in game is JohnConquest.

Mattino199

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }