Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Can I join a clan?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Can I join a clan? 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lednew » May 5, 2013 3:17am | Report
Hi! I really want to join a good clan. My name on smite is Lednew so you can check my stats.

Lednew

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by thekerps » May 8, 2013 3:45pm | Report
Hey how old are you im creating a team

thekerps

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lednew » May 17, 2013 8:42am | Report
Im 14.

Lednew

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mittfel » May 17, 2013 4:35pm | Report
I would say probably not a serious one that is using streams/youtube/homepages for their clan since most of them have +18 years old rule to it. But you could always join a decent clan for fun I suppose and try to make it feel serious for just you guys.

mittfel

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by berskerfear » May 18, 2013 9:31am | Report
To be honest, I don't understand the rule of someone having to be 18+ to join a someone's team. Considering that has nothing to do with skill. I mean look at TheBest and Andinster, both of those guys are 16 years old. If you set the rule there because you think people younger than 18 aren't as mature, that in some cases may be true, but you can always give them a chance.

berskerfear

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mittfel » May 21, 2013 11:08pm | Report
berskerfear wrote:

To be honest, I don't understand the rule of someone having to be 18+ to join a someone's team. Considering that has nothing to do with skill. I mean look at TheBest and Andinster, both of those guys are 16 years old. If you set the rule there because you think people younger than 18 aren't as mature, that in some cases may be true, but you can always give them a chance.

With time comes knowledge my friend. Of course there are people who don't know anything about RTS while being over 20 but what kind of team would really invite someone like that just because he is over 18 years old? It's a principal. Also it might make the team look and be more adult and not some kid who is just being annoying, believe it or not people do find it annoying more than you think.

If they are over 18 it also, mostly means, that they have more time to give for the team. A kid who applies to a team does it for fun and something to pass the time. An +18 years old I would say mostly has more time to give since he simply can't blame at his homework every friday night or so.

Now remember I am not saying EVERYONE is like this, but you can bet there are faaaar more kids like this than there are serious. It's simply just a protection for knowing that people will and can show up when they are supposed, they behave in proper manner and they interact with the team more. Speaking from my point of view there has always been annoying kids who just sits quietly in ventrilo when I played wow and raided, always while playing league of legends with my old teams and so on.

mittfel

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ao Kuang » April 4, 2014 12:05pm | Report
I need to join one so bad! can someone pls sendd me and invitation

Ao Kuang

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 4, 2014 12:45pm | Report
This should be in Introduction & Matchmaking.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }