Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

British player looking for EU team to play with.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » British player looking for EU team to play with. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Knucklez » February 19, 2013 4:47am | Report
Hi all,

I'm looking to join a casual/competitive team to play SMITE with, possibly even in tournaments.
I am a decent 'all rounder' that can play a great deal off different characters (I have two level 30 accounts so have played it a lot). I play most nights and weekends although having a girlfriend can be my weekends are sometime busy. I'd really like to get into the competitive scene, but not with rigid practice times etc. Looking for FUN people. No ragers please!

Here is a list of my most played/best played characters:

. Loki (very proficient)
. He Bo
. Ymir
. Bastet
. Neath (getting to know her quite well now)
. Anhur (I make a good mid carry)
. Anubis (if I have to...he's a bit boring)
. Hel (although shes a bit **** since patch
. Thor
. Hercules
. Freya

And most of the others, but those are the ones Im probably best at....

Anyway, if you might like me to join your team, please post here!
I look forward to playing with you!

Knucklez

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » March 2, 2013 11:42am | Report
Hello there
I have a good run up team of 5 with me as a boss and Im always up for some new members
My clans name is Serbian Thunder and if you want you can join for a test and teamwork build up for later competitions :)
cheers ...

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ilyNoobz » March 5, 2013 11:39am | Report
making a new team called skintowin if you have skins for the god/s you want to play you're welcome to try not got many members yet though +P

ilyNoobz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }