Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best Solo, Carry or Mid God Tutorial

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Best Solo, Carry or Mid God Tutorial 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BarrettSmite » March 27, 2018 10:54pm | Report
Hey Whats going on Smite Community! Its barrett here. Today I want to help out the newbies who are starting off or are still wondering which god is best for what. And as you know. Warriors aren't just for solo lane nor are mages for mid or guardians for support. I want to show you the most effective way to play your lane with a god of your choosing. Playing with a god that suites your play style is the first step of enjoying the game and have multiple streak win games. Comment your favourite god and your lane and I will give you an effective way to play. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Captain Barrett and follow me on Twitter for updates on video release @CptBarrett

BarrettSmite

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }