Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Arena Challenge

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Arena Challenge 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nurisea » January 17, 2015 1:57pm | Report
Alright, so here's the thing. I've played Aphrodite in arena so much as to have gotten her to diamond three times over. Solo and party queueing isn't doing it for me any more - there's no challenge, and it's actually pretty boring. I'm looking for a team that loves arena and wants to pre-made or a few people who'd like to create our own team to pre-made with or casual. I play Aphro pretty exclusively in Arena, so I hope you super duper like healers.

(If you ever want to win an arena game, just party me up. I rarely say no. I may not get many kills (I go support never die aphro more often than damage), but I'll sure as hell stop the other team from killing you. ever.) IG is nurisea.

nurisea

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » January 18, 2015 9:05am | Report
Hi Nurisea,

We are looking for team mates for some better Arena matches.
We are playing on NA server, usually between 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
If you see me online, my IGN is Bullfrog323.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GTare » March 10, 2015 7:40pm | Report
I've added you both. I'm huge on arenas, mainly play those. I'm down for games whenever also.

IGN: Gtare

GTare

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }