Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anyone from Australia? XBOX ONE - Casual

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Anyone from Australia? XBOX ONE - Casual 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zeromata » October 12, 2015 7:29pm | Report
Hi All,

Lots of Xbox players looking for people on here - most of which are US or EU so thought I would throw a thread out there for any AU players to sound off.

I'm new to the game and MOBAs in general so looking for some comrades for some casual fun as I learn the intricacies of the game. I play most nights (when I'm not getting EULA login issues...) and have a mic!

I have had a couple of forays into the Versus modes and got my butt handed to me pretty severely. Mainly thanks to a lack of communication and coordination on my team. So I'm looking for some regulars so that at least I can get a bit more out of the game (more than what Co-op modes offer).

Anyways - hit me up on XB1 - my GT is Zeromata

Zeromata

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ER3CT1LE » October 13, 2015 4:30am | Report
Sounds good, would be willing to help you out. My Gamertag is R3CT1LE and I play Smite every weekend. I'm also quite new to the MOBA genre too and also have been looking for people to play with as I constantly find myself on a team who treat conquest as arena or the whole other team being a party and flogging us. I also have a mic so you won't have to worry about a Kinect mic user.

ER3CT1LE

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }