Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

2 People looking for casual group

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » 2 People looking for casual group 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Soylentgreen » June 28, 2013 10:52pm | Report
My friend and I are looking for people to play with so we can hopefully queue in 5s with people on voice chat and not deal with pugs acting like 4 year olds, autolocking without regard for team composition or effective laning.

Not looking for anything super serious and don't care about winning but it would be nice to have some teamwork and no BM players on our team.

My IGN name is Soylentgreen if you want to contact me, guess I should mention I am NA.

Soylentgreen

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pwhang » June 30, 2013 7:00am | Report
If your ok with me only being online on the weekend (usually to busy with work) then add me plz @ raven89
IGN raven89

pwhang

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Verbalosity » July 1, 2013 5:09pm | Report
sure that sounds like something I would be excited to be in on my IGN is my profile name (verbalosity)

Verbalosity

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MightyJoeYoung » July 3, 2013 8:32am | Report
Hey guys

I play with my friend and we have been looking for people to play with for along time. We use a teamspeak server to chat on usually and you guys would be able to use that. IGN is MightyJoe1.

MightyJoeYoung

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }