Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Zoike,The Death Breaker

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Zoike,The Death Breaker 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » October 31, 2015 11:49pm | Report
Powerful/Supportive Mage

LORE: Zoike... Born a god in the underworld. Helper of hades. Zoike had a simple life, In the underworld. All he did was follow Hade's orders. Destroying all that he desired. Hades was Zoike's idle. As a war broke out in the world above. Hades sent out. When Zoike heard a certain man made of stone, Defeated hades with his hands. Zoike couldnt stand it. Annoyed with agony. Zoike took a new job. To find that stone creature. And destroy everything and everyone who oppoeses him, With his Claws.

Passive: Haunted, The enemy who kills Zoike is haunted. Taking damage until Zoike respawns.
Damage: 20 True

First Ability: Amnesia, Zoike creates a line shockwave forward. The first enemy hit is disabled and silenced. If Zoike uses this on a non brute minion. The minion friendly fires.
Duration: 0.5s,0.9s,1.3s,1.5s,2.0s
Mana: 80,120,150,170,200

Second Ability: Undead, Zoike casts a spell on an ally. If the ally dies during this duration, They are re-animated as a zombie form of themselfs. This does not revive the target. This ability can also be used on gravestones.
(This simply makes a zombie version of the fallen ally, This dosent create the target alive)
Duration: 8s
Undead Duration: 6s, Or until killed
Mana: 30,60,90,120,150

Third Ability: Absorb, Zoike creates 5 rapid shockwaves around him. Each one drains health and mana, Going towards Zoike. This has no effect on minions. This also damages.
Damage: 30pt,40pt,50pt,60pt,70pt
Mana: 50,70,90,130,170
Life Steal: 20pt,30pt,40pt,50pt,60pt
Mana Steal: 10pt,15pt,20pt,25pt,30pt

Ultimate: Tartarous, Zoike creates a decently sized square, 4 firey pillars in the corners. Any enemy inside the square is assaulted by lost souls, that zoom through the space. If an enemy decides to leave the square, they are slowed. (Yes this idea is alot like Nu wa's old ultimate)
Damage: 20pt,30pt,40pt,50pt,80pt
Mana: 240,245,250,255,260
Slow: 5%,10%,15%,20%,25%

Appearance: Zoike appears as a lost soul (see through ghost) In a purple tainted black armor, His weapon of choice are 3 sharp claws on metal gloves.

(Self Directed Taunts)
(Not in game) Cryux: THIS IS THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH WHEN YOU DEFEATED HADES!!
Hades: I am sorry my master. But I have to take over..
Thanatos: You think you're the hand of death!? TRY ME
Zhong Qui: Try to contain this demon, You ghoul!
Zeus: You dare try to proclaim dominance over hades!?

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }